ENICS JSC was established in 1988. Presently our main area of operations is serial procurement, development and manufacturing of unmanned aerial systems for a variety of applications. From the outset, our team consists of specialists experienced in UAV design.
The company acted as a General Contractor for the following design projects:
- Tipchak-RN system for the Main Missile and Artillery Directorate, including delivery of an unmanned aerial vehicle to the reconnaissance zone by the truck-mounted multiple rocket launcher SMERCH – 1996;
- unmanned aerial system of E2T aerial target. Since 1996, the enterprise supplied 300 similar products to developers of air defence systems. Via Rosoboronexport OJSC, foreign procurement contracts for more than 100 targets were concluded;
- reconnaissance portable system NAVODCHIK for the Main Intelligence Directorate. In 2000, two systems were delivered to the Joint Force UAV Combat Employment Center of the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation;
- mobile portable surveillance system Eleron 3, in different options. Since 2005, serial delivery to national security, defence and law enforcement agencies of the Russian Federation was generally performed;
- Aircraft target simulator UAV in scope of a training system for combat army air defence units. Supply of our systems to the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation is performed since 2006;
- Aerial target system E08; in 2008, more than twenty targets are manufactured and acceptance tests of 9M311 are performed;
- surveillance system Eleron 10 is supplied since 2008, including an option for electronic reconnaissance;
- special reconnaissance UAV based device (code Okolotok). The system is adopted by the Internal Troops of the Ministry of the Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, and is supplied serially since 2010;
- system Bomba 2 with small-size UAV Aerial target Å-95Ì. GT are completed, systems are included in State Defence Order 2014-2016;
- UAV Eleron 10 based unmanned aerial vehicle system Valday. The system is adopted by the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation and has ensured security at 2013 Universiade and 2014 Winter Olympics.
- close-in systems Eleron-3SV and Eleron-10SV, developed at the company’s expense and initiative. GT are completed, IDC. The contract for the serial supply of Eleron-3SV systems is concluded within the framework of State Defence Order.
Our operations are licensed by the Federal Service for the Defence Order of the Russian Federation in the area of development of weapons and military equipment and by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation in the area of development of the aviation equipment, including dual-use equipment. Our quality system has certificates of conformity to GOST R ISO 9001 (2001), GOST RV 15.002-2000, and the System of product development and launching into manufacture of military equipment issued by VCS Voenniy registr and the State Committee for Standardization and Metrology of the Russian Federation.
The software and mathematical models of all unmanned and target systems are fully developed by in-house specialists of ENICS JSC. All development, manufacturing and testing of systems is independently performed by the enterprise in accordance with contracts and request for proposals of the Governmental customer under supervision of the Military Representative Office of Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation. The enterprise performs warranty and post-warranty maintenance and training of operators of all UAV systems consumers.
As of today, the enterprise owns 4,750 sq. m of administrative and manufacturing premises, a land plot of 2.5 hectares, about 30 machining tools of various applications and complexity. Thus, the company has a significant capacity and ample tooling for performance of its basic operations:
- design departments, engineering department, manufacturing department, test station, and other divisions, all equipped in adherence to strict sanitary codes;
- attested work places;
- machinery and process equipment, all in good working order;
- testing facilities (test benches) for refinement of the fabricated UAVs and their engines, including pulse-jets of in-house design.
Since 2014, the company is investing its own funds in construction of the Center of model airplane engineering and training of UAV external pilots under the decree of the President of the Russian Federation.
The company cooperates with Rosoboronexport OJSC to promote its products in the world market.